What I can’t understand…
How could you actively claim to believe in a philosophy of human liberation, human kindness and solidarity, and then be a massive asshole. Just mean. I don’t mean that you are aggressive in the face of your oppressor, I understand that.
But just mean people who preach love and solidarity and then do not practice that in your every day life. I can’t get that. How does that doublethink work?
Also, the whole Marxist vs Anarchist thing is really, really immature and entirely counter-revolutionary. Think like normal people for a second instead of party hacks and ideologues. Our ideologies serve as a means to an end and defending your ideological purity is meaningless if you are not actively seeking to make radical change. We want to create a world based on social justice, egalitarianism and solidarity. That is the goal, and ideology is just ideas on how to get there. It is not the ends in itself. We tend to forget that.
- mcfruityboots reblogged this from amodernmanifesto
- throughthevalleyofdeath reblogged this from amodernmanifesto
- octoberthe26th likes this
- maiqilai reblogged this from professorxvx and added:
- annabrannin likes this
- mcfruityboots likes this
- ezlncheerleader said:Angus, marry me.
- professorxvx reblogged this from amodernmanifesto and added:
- kofiskonundrum likes this
- brandef likes this
- commondense likes this
- amodernmanifesto reblogged this from kfadich and added:
- kfadich reblogged this from amodernmanifesto and added:
- dermoosealini likes this